The incredible, affordable iDrive compact
belt conveyor from Dorner.
A compact design with standard features that are
non-standard on most other belt conveyors.
iDrive merges new and advanced drive and control technologies for
conveyors with the compact design of the Dorner 2200 Series belt model by combining the motor, gearbox and motor
controller into a single, space saving package. Dorner has rewritten the book on light duty conveying. Gone are
huge motors to do small jobs and in comes clever, efficient design and small conveyor footprints.
Watch a video
Design and specify your own Dorner belt
Dorner D-Config software helps you to specify your Dorner
conveyor belt. Select the right conveyor type. Provides descriptions and part numbers. Build your
conveyors with stands, drives, side guides. Create 2D and 3D CAD files and PDF based designs. Use
the above details to request a quote.
It's quick and easy to do......Try it
iDrive Features & Benefits
- Internally mounted 24V DC motor and controls save space in tight work spaces.
- Low voltage means reduced setup time and no special skills required to set up and wire the total
- Multiple combinations of pulley and gearmotor sizing for small parts handling
- Variable speed and reverse start/stop as standard integrated in to the end housing. (Can be
deleted if required)
- Control switches simply located on a high impact resistant casing.
- Standard 2200 Series 32mm diameter knurled drive roller for assured product transfer.
- V-guided belts available for reliable belt tracking.
- Maintenance-free brushless 24V DC motor
Incorporates the best features of the 2200 Series.
- Rack and pinion belt tensioning for solid, fast and square adjustments.
- Dorner's built-in belt tension indicator for belt stretch monitoring.
- Conveyor body has T-Slots for fast mounting of mechanical, safety and automation components.
iDrive Control Models
Integrated Forward/On/Off/Reverse switch.
Variable speed dial.
115V or 240V 1Ph input power supplies for variuous countries are available as optional
Optional flying leads for remote speed and control
Click here to download a catalogue about this product range.
Please feel free to contact us at any time for a quote.
Our advice and friendly
technical help is free.