Design your own belt conveyors.
Dorner's new DCAD system makes it easy
Dorner Manufacturing’s new CAD Configurator, “DCAD“, is an easy to use, intuitive 2D and 3D CAD platform that allows users to build complete
conveyor assemblies to their exact specifications and dimensions. The Dorner CAD tool is an industry first,
providing the download of a single CAD belt conveyor model of the complete assembled belt conveyor, dramatically
saving time normally spent matching up individual files. Your CAD output is available in a variety of CAD
formats and even an interactive 3D PDF.
The DCAD models are pre-engineered and the system uses conveyor logic to only assemble applicable matching
conveyor components together; if a system can’t actually be designed and built for actual use, the Configurator
will not design it. This intuitive feature saves you time by alerting you of an erroneous option in your design,
allowing you to make the necessary adjustments before proceeding further.
When the design is complete, you’ll receive part numbers and detailed descriptions of all the components in the
build, information to receive a quote, along with the full CAD and 3D PDF files if required.
Features of the new DCAD Configurator include:
Please feel free to
contact us at any time for a quote.
- Eliminates expensive design time spent assembling separate CAD models
- Provides improved accuracy of 3D CAD models
- Provides 3D PDF files for instant visualization by non-CAD users
- Download the exact conveyor assembly to your own specific layout dimensions
- CAD requests are e-mailed to you in minutes
- Available on most Dorner conveyors (other Dorner conveyor platforms will be added in the coming
Our advice and friendly
technical help is free.